AHARON, ONE OF THE LEADING COACHES OF ELITE FREEDIVERS IS NOW OFFERING REMOTE COACHING , BOTH FOR THE COMPETITIVE DIVER AND DIVERS LOOKING FOR THE SOLUTION TO SPECIFIC PROBLEMS.
- COMPLETE TRAINING PROGRAMS
- BREATHOLD TRAINING
- STRETCHING AND YOGA
- MENTAL TRAINING
- DIET AND HYDRATION
- HOW TO CONSTRUCT A TRAINING LOG BOOK
ALSO ADVICE ON THE CHOICE OF EQUIPMENT. AND HOW TO CONSTRUCT YOUR OWN ESSENTIAL SAFETY EQUIPMENT BUOY AND LINE SYSTEMS AND COUNTER WEIGHT SYSTEMS
The idea of remote coaching is to address certain gaps in the educational system and the conditions of challenging economic circumstances we find ourselves in today.
Remote coaching presupposes a good knowledge of all aspects of freedive safety. This is vital and if you have not had formal instruction in this subject the training offered here can be dangerous.
In other sports a coach or personal trainer is more accessible, you go to the gym and there he is waiting for you. Freediving is more of a problem.
You finish a course and now what? You have a couple of tables if you are lucky, a lot of theoretical knowledge, but where to begin?
Lets remember what a coach is, he is your ally, he asses your needs and together with you constructs a plan. He is the voice in the back of your head motivating you. None of us can do this as well for ourselves as someone else can.
In todays world not all of us have either finances or the time away from family or work commitments to travel to the instructor or coach, and if we do it is usually for an insufficient period.
We use all available tools to help you develope you, you can post your videos on utube and we can examine them together on SKYPE, if you have a webcam this is another tool we can use, a heart monitor a dive computer are useful tools. The most useful tool is a partner! but if this is not an option, there is still a tremendous amount we can do safely “dry” to prepare for the time when all the best circumstances come together.
SOME OF THE SUBJECTS ADDRESSED AND ANY SPECIFIC ISSUES YOU MAY HAVE
- EQUALISATION. Overcoming problems with Frenzel, the first blockages.These usually appear within the first 12 mts and prevent further descent.We can analyse What part of the Frenzel is not working for you and give you the tools to correct it. We also look at your diet to make sure this is not a contributing factor in equalisation failure. Also psychological factors. Aspects of the analysis and some of the excercises are dry.
- MOUTHFILL. We teach you how to do the Freedivers version of the mouthfill .This has been extremely successful as it avoids one of the main problems with the classic mouthfill, of swallowing your mouthfill, and problems with epiglotis lock up.
- COMPLETE OR PARTIAL TRAINING PLANS. This coaching can be very comprehensive for the competitive athlete covering every aspect of training. The Mental / Psychological, breathold and fitness training, tactics (an all important subject for competition, breaking the dive down, in whatever discipline, into various stages and looking at speed, rhythm, amplitude etc. in each stage). Stretching, diet, hydration, and rest.
- SPECIFIC PROBLEMS – WHATS STOPPING YOU. This is for people who have a particular issue with either training or the dive, but don’t want a full training plan. Together we analyse the problem and construct a strategy to overcome it.
- EQUIPMENT. Everything from help with choice of a suit. What monofin – what stiffness and its effects on style and tactics. Building your own counter weight. Building your own float system for training till 40mts.
The Remote coaching works this way, please get in touch with Aharon at email@example.com with a brief statement of what you want, and we will arrange subsequent meetings on SKYPE or by email and give you a quote for our services.
AHARON IS AN A.I.D.A. INSTRUCTOR TRAINER
From time to time Aharon offers AIDA Instructor courses , the dates and locations will be published on the freedivers facebook page, on the website and on the freedivers blog.
He will travel to your area if you have at least 4 students with the necessary prerequisites and the conditions for conducting the course. Please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org